I am loving my life in Florida.
This place is truly one of the most relaxing, beautiful towns I have ever been too. And I get to live here for the next three years, at least.
But I do miss having that close ass relationship with someone. Having my best friends to experience this journey with me. Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends I’ve made here. However, nothing compares to having your best friends with you.
Wish I could stick you in my pocket everywhere I go.
"Writing may or may not be your salvation; it might or might not be your destiny. But that does not matter. What matters right now are the words, one after another. Find the next word. Write it down."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.